Amy Schumer hospitalized in Paris due to food poisoning
14 September 2016 Entertainment News
Fourth Estate Staff
Paris, France (4E) – Amy Schumer was hospitalized in Paris due to food poisoning but she is okay now as she updated her fans via Instagram .
The “Trainwreck” star revealed via the social media app that she was hospitalized on Monday after the food poisoning. She posted a photo of her and her boyfriend Ben Hanisch lying down in bed. She was not dolled up in the photo and looked like she was recovering. She wrote in the caption, “Thanks for everything Paris! Except the food poisoning.” Schumer also uploaded a video prior to the food poisoning showing her eating soup.
In her next post, she uploaded a photo collage of her in the hospital. She said that there are no red flags so she might have decided to go to the hospital for precaution.
She also uploaded a new video on Instagram and she joked about making a profile video for a dating website. She was heard saying, "Hi. OK, this is my first time making one of these videos, but, you know, it's a new time. My name is Amy. I'm 35. I love just grabbing life by its horns and experiencing everything. I love music and food. I really just want someone to share all of that with. So, I'm taking a chance."
She also said that she feels better now and will do all her shows next week. She also teased to her fans that she will be seeing Beyonce soon.
In the past posts of Schumer , she posted snaps of the places she visited with Hanisch . In one of the posts, the two visited Palace of Versailles.
Schumer and Hanisch have been dating since January 2016 and have been spotted out and about in different parts of the world. The two met via a dating app. Hanisch is a Chicago-based furniture designer.