Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom announce they are taking a break from their one-year relationship
1 March 2017 Entertainment News
Fourth Estate Staff
Los Angeles, CA, United States (4E) – Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom released a joint statement regarding their decision to take a break from their one-year relationship.
The two were first spotted together during the Golden Globes and have travelled to many places together such as when he introduced her to his mother. The two were last seen together at post-Oscars parties on Sunday and did not seem like the have broken up. However, a statement was issued early this week.
Their representative said in a statement, “Before rumors or falsifications get out of hand we can confirm that Orlando and Katy are taking respectful, loving space at this time.” There was no reason as to what could have caused the split.
During the Oscars, the pair did not walk the red carpet at the same time and a source said they only posed for photos but they did not spend a lot of time together.
According to other reports, the relationship ended not so well because after Halloween, Bloom apparently told his friends he will end their relationship because he is not yet ready to get married again and have another child. Bloom was once married to Miranda Kerr and they share a five-year-old son, Flynn, together.
Sources close to Perry, on the other hand, said she was the one who finished the relationship as they were on different life paths. It is unclear what life plans they do not agree on.
The two spent Thanksgiving and Christmas together and it seems like they were still together last week because Bloom posted a video of Perry’s dog last week.
It is unclear if schedule is an issue as Bloom just returned from a UNICEF mission in Niger. Perry is also busy promoting her new single “Chained to the Rhythm.”
Article – All Rights Reserved.
Provided by FeedSyndicate