Orlando Bloom breaks silence on split from Katy Perry but did not give details
12 April 2017 Entertainment News
Fourth Estate Staff
Los Angeles, CA, United States (4E) – Actor Orlando Bloom was interviewed by Elle UK and he talked about his break-up with Katy Perry.
The two have been together for a year before they called it quits earlier this year. This is the first time Bloom opened up about the break-up and shared with the magazine, “We’re friends, it’s good. We’re all grown-up. She happens to be someone who is very visible, but I don’t think anybody cares about what I’m up to. Nor should they. It’s between us. It’s better to set an example for kids and show that breakups don’t have to be about hate.”
The 40-year-old did not elaborate on the real reason behind the split. He also said that he learned about remaining friends with people he loved in the past just like he did with his ex-wife, Miranda Kerr.
Bloom and Kerr split in 2013 after being married for three years. Bloom and Kerr remain to be great friends as they co-parent their six-year-old son Flynn. He shared with Elle UK, "With Miranda, there was a sense that I don't want my son to go back through the internet where people made up lies. Miranda and I have a remarkable relationship. We co-parent really well."
More on his son, Flynn said he hopes his child will disconnect from the internet and social media platforms in the future. He said disconnecting is very important.
The actor also commented on the photos showing his private part exposed while paddleboarding when he and the 32-year-old singer were on a vacation in Italy last year. He said they have been alone for five days and no one were around them so he felt like he was free. He was actually surprised when the photo surfaced on the internet and became the talk of the town.
Elle UK’s May issue will be out in newsstands this April 13.
Article – All Rights Reserved.
Provided by FeedSyndicate