Sean Kingston and hip hop group Migos got into altercation: report
23 February 2017 Entertainment News
Fourth Estate Staff
Las Vegas, NV, United States (4E) – Sean Kingston was rumored to have been beaten up by the hip hop group Migos but in an Instagram post recently, the “Eenie Meenie” singer said that was not the case.
According to the reports, the altercation took place in Las Vegas on February 21. Kingston was then reportedly handcuffed after the altercation with the group at an event at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas on Tuesday. The rap trio, who go by the names Offset, Quavo, and Takeoff, reportedly got into a verbal fight with Kingston before they beat him up.
A gunshot was heard after and it is claimed the shooter was from the camp of Kingston. No other injuries were reported and there were no confirmations from the representatives of Kingston or Migos. As per the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, the suspected shooter was a 28-year-old man named Moises Johnson and was taken into custody. Johnson was charged with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit, and discharging a firearm where persons may be endangered.
Neither Migos’ members nor Kingston have been named in the police report but it was mentioned that there were two groups involved.
A day after the report surfaced, Kingston took to Instagram to post a video and denied about getting beaten up. He said in the clip, “Look at your boy, man. Do I look like I got jumped? Sh*t, I look smooth as motherf*cking ice.” Migos and Kingston were also spotted earlier in the day looking friendly.
In the past months, Kingston has been involved in crimes such as a robbery last June. He reportedly attacked a Los Angeles night club before his chain, worth $300,000, was stolen.
Article – All Rights Reserved.
Provided by FeedSyndicate